Medical Mutual of Ohio Provider Credentialing & Data Specialist in Strongsville, Ohio
The Provider Credentialing and Data Specialist is primarily responsible for the initial and ongoing practitioner, provider, and organization data entry and credentialing into the various modules of the Provider Data Management System while ensuring compliance with standards set by individual states, federal and accrediting organizations. #cb
• Accurately verifies and enters information into the Provider Data Management System
• Works to ensure follow up with providers when data is incomplete through communication with internal staff members, provider office staff, academic entities and/or other health related entities
• Ensures that all work is completed in a timely manner
• Meets Metrics expectations as required by productivity and quality
• Supports special projects as needed
• Associates degree in business, health care administration or similar field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• 2 years of healthcare experience in claims, medical staff office or similar field. • Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Proficient data entry skills
• Proficient in conducting internet searches and downloading information
• Excellent knowledge of medical terminology
Medical Mutual is looking to grow our team! We truly value and respect the talents and abilities of all of our employees. That’s why we offer an exceptional package that includes:
A Great Place to Work:
· Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio. Five years in a row we’ve received this recognition!
· Employee discount program. Discounts at many places in and around town, just for being a Medical Mutual team member
· Business casual attire
· Free parking and many restaurants nearby
Excellent Benefits and Compensation :
· Employee bonus program
· 401(k) with company match and an additional company contribution
· Excellent medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
An Investment in You:
· Career development programs and classes
· Mentoring and coaching to help you advance
· Education reimbursement up to $5K per year
About Medical Mutual:
We strive to create peace of mind. Our customers can trust us to do things right and to help them get value from their health plan. We’re the largest health insurer in Ohio and f or 80 years, we’ve been serving our members and the Ohio communities where they live and work. Medical Mutual is a Top Place to Work in Northeast Ohio with exceptional career opportunities that offer challenge, growth and a great work/life balance. We want talented, innovative, and driven people to help us continue to be the best health insurance choice of Ohioans and help make Ohio the best it can be! Our headquarter building is located in the heart of downtown Cleveland and we have multiple offices throughout the state. Join us at one near you!
At Medical Mutual we celebrate differences and are mutually invested in our employees and our community. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse and nicotine testing.
Title: Provider Credentialing & Data Specialist
Requisition ID: 1800182