Airgas Usa LLC Data Integrity Specialist in Independence, Ohio
/Are you ready to be part of a passionate and hard-working team eager to drive our business forward?/
Move your Career forward with Airgas as a Data Integrity Specialist in Independence, OH!
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products; and a leading U.S. supplier of refrigerants, ammonia products, and process chemicals.
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than 1 million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products, services and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates, over 1,100 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total Access telesales channel.
As an Air Liquide company, the world leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health, Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and industry leading technology and innovations.
Check out what a career at Airgas can offer you!
What you will do:
The Data Integrity Specialist is responsible fordata entry and maintenance for our integrated enterprise system (SAP). As part of the Data Integrity team, this position is responsible for the accurate entry of data into SAP. The Data Integrity team is responsible for the efficient and effective management of customer master data, customer hierarchies, and pricing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: * Process all internal inbound requests for new accounts and performs updates to existing accounts in accordance with divisional policies. * Process inbound requests for new pricing and pricing updates to existing accounts, utilizing the SAP and PROs systems. * Research and process changes to customer accounts related to returned mail. * Review credit memos prior to approval routing for accuracy and completeness. * Utilize multiple tools to analyze data to ensure the accuracy and quality of customer master data. * The above job functions are illustrative of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position and are not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
What you will have:
- High School Diploma/GED required. Associates degree preferred.
- Previous data integrity experience preferred but not required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an office environment with customer facing activities, internal or external.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook as well as a demonstrated ability to utilize financial applications within SAP. Strong computer skills with an ability to manipulate & analyze large amounts of data.
- Ability to train new employees and to answer questions regarding job procedures and issues. Including having the ability to adjust to others needs and learning styles.
- Exhibits customer focused behavior such as building positive relationships and strives to understand customer’s needs, both internal and external.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills with the ability to make independent decisions based on investigation and judgement as well as ability to discern when to escalate issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to adjust communication method based on customer situation. Ability to deal with difficult situations in a diplomatic and professional manner.
- A positive approach and willingness to learn coupled with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Lives by Airgas safety programs, OSHA, and all related rules, regulations, procedures which are applicable to this position’s responsibilities. _Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes:_*
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Assistance and much more!
What do our Team Members have to say about being part of the team?
“Great place to work with great growth potential” - Director, Atlanta “Opportunity to advance and a great safety program” - Driver, Cheshire “Fun people to work with and flexible management” - Sales Specialist
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Title: Data Integrity Specialist
Requisition ID: 17952