Rose International INC Customer Service Representative in Cleveland, Ohio
Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Position Number: 281977
Location: Cleveland, OH
Desired Skill Set:
Customer Service, Interaction, Sales
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Title: Customer Service Representative
Start Date: 05/21/2018
End Date: 11/23/2018
Location: Cleveland, OH 44114
• CLIENT Service Organization is hiring Service Representative for its CLIENT Service Center.
• The Service Organization strives to provide best in class service by making every service experience a positive one.
• It is the hallmark of what we do and how we keep good going.
• We are looking for customer- focused, accountable, efficient and engaged professionals who are dedicated to and guided by a commitment to service excellence.
• Service Analyst establishes high quality customer relationships using informational resources and technical knowledge.
• Handle high volume of external inbound customer and sales agent inquiries.
• Transact routine financial and non-financial activity on client accounts with both expediency and accuracy.
• Ability to handle most customer interactions independently.
• Ability to explain basic information in functional area.
• Assist team members daily to complete work in order to meet departmental and regulatory standards.
• Effective decision making based on comprehensive case analysis.
• Demonstrate valuable interpersonal skills.
Training & Development:
• Service Analyst undergo a comprehensive paid on-site training program to learn about the insurance industry, product and policy provisions and transaction processing.
• Coaching and feedback is provided to help you gain the necessary skills to be successful.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)