Acumen Solutions, Inc. Business Process Subject Matter Expert in Cleveland, Ohio
Acumen Solutions drives excellence - not only in our performance, but also in the results we deliver for our clients. We are a global cloud consultancy that combines the insight of our strategists, the vision of our innovators, and the ingenuity of our engineers to achieve this extraordinary impact. The Fortune 500 trust us to build solutions focused on growing revenue and profits by amplifying competitive advantage and strengthening customer relationships. Our groundbreaking solutions in the public sector streamline operations and improve productivity. We apply this same focus on excellence to our unparalleled social responsibility program, generating sustainable impact across our local communities. Engage with us atwww.acumensolutions.com or on Twitter@AcumenSolutions.
Acumen Solutions is hiring a* Business Process Subject Matter Expert* in the Cleveland, OH location.
- Act as a business liaison between Acumen Account Teams and the Client organization's buyer to support selling the Sales Acceleration Solution.
- Act as a business liaison between the Client business segments within the company and the technology/support team(s) that supports the company’s enterprise-wide Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool/ (Salesforce).
- Drive consistency in the marketing, sales, service, and operational processes across multiple lines of business through the use of technology, influencing overall adoption and playing a role in strategic planning related to the CRM (Salesforce) roadmap.
- Lead development and implementation of programs, processes, initiatives, and enabling technologies targeted on enhancing sales and service effectiveness.
- Enable the achievement of Sales objectives through process re-engineering, technical consultation, project management, systems analysis, reporting, data stewardship and acquired company integration.
- Incrementally lead collaboration among Sales, Finance/Compensation, Legal, Proposal/Product/Pricing, Marketing, Service, Operations, and Executive teams during period of technology tool assessments, project planning and/or leadership changes.
- Lead process interviews, shadowing and scorecard completion for organizational current state/ health analysis.
- Analyze online questionnaires and related customer materials for current state assessments and improvement ideation.
- Initial - Support Sales Acceleration Lead and SMEs on Executive leadership and stakeholder sessions around sales /other business process; Longer team - become a Sales Acceleration Lead.
- Support Solution Architects on enablement planning for Sales/Other business processes in Salesforce CRM.
- Complete the Sales Process Playbook deliverables as defined customized to the customer.
- Ability to consult at the executive/advisory level on people, process, technology and culture.
- Must have experience with strategic (management/business) consulting or experience consulting internally.
- Must have Salesforce implementation consulting experience or experience implementing and/or using Salesforce as a customer.
- Must have demonstrated skills validating BPR scope and solution design, and consultative skills with solutioning for business challenges in the categories of people, process, technology and culture.
- Strong understanding of sales processes and methodologies and how sales, marketing, service, operations align to produce measurable business outcomes.
- Ability to facilitate workshops and customer sessions to create customized end to end processes around the customer life cycle.
- Ability to create professional deliverables that enable the deliverable consumer/audience to take action/ execute.
- Experience in Sales and/or Sales Operations is preferred.
- Salesforce certifications is preferred.
- Ability to work for any U.S. employer
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
Acumen Solutions offers the opportunity for growth and advancement, as well as a competitive base salary, annual performance based incentives, medical benefits & 401k.
As a leading management and technology consulting firm, Acumen Solutions offers a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities whether you’re just starting out in your career, looking to advance your career, or seeking a senior leadership position. Acumen Solutions employees are ambitious, committed, passionate problem solvers.
EOE M/F/V/D VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Job Title: Business Process Subject Matter Expert
Location: Cleveland, OH