Robert Half Accountemps Staff Accountant in SOLON, Ohio
Our client is looking for a Staff Accountant that will do all bookkeeping, payroll, and general accounting for their client. The Staff Accountant will be preparing journal entries, reconciling and balancing general ledger accounts, invoicing, and some collections as well. The ideal candidate will have QuickBooks experience, attention to detail, be timely, and have a desire to be a part of a team. This opportunity is temporary to full-time and full time.
- Reliable skills in Microsoft Office with excellent Excel skills
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- At least 2 years of Accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to exercise good judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred
- CPA certification desired
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- NetSuite, SAP, Blackline, and ADP skills desired
- Proven knowledge of accounts receivable
- Foundational knowledge in account reconciliation
- Payroll experience
- Proficiency in QuickBooks
- Experience with accounts payable
- General ledger experience
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans