Accenture Workday Process Consultant in Cleveland, Ohio
Title: Workday Process Consultant Location: USA-Midwest Job Number: 00475869
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Do you have the deep industry knowledge and experience to help our organization make the transition to a SaaS-based HCM, Finance and/or Student technology solution such as Workday? Do you possess the skills, structures, tools and support mechanisms needed to identify and solve complex business problems? If so, we’d love to talk with you about our Health and Public Service State, Provincial and Local Business Process Specialist position.
While no two days at Accenture are the same, your primary responsibilities as a State, Provincial and Local Business Process Specialist will include:
Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for your area of responsibility, where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Following the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
Interacting with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
Acting independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Handling decisions that have a major day-to-day impact on areas of responsibility.
Managing large- or medium-sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Providing delivery support for SaaS-based solutions to our clients.
“It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.”
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 1 year hands on HCM/Finance/Student implementation experience
• Health or Public Sector (State or Local Government, Nonprofit, Higher Education) experience required
• Minimum of 1 year of demonstrated implementation/configuration experience with HR/Finance/Student systems
• Minimum of 2 years of application requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis
• Minimum of 1 years prior consulting experience
• Previous experience with a large professional service organization
• Strong interest in collaborative work with clients
• Previous experience in software selection, vendor management*
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work with Health, Education, State or Federal entities
• Desire to be a part of a fast-paced culture with a focus growing the business
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Workday PM, HCM, Finance, Student or Integration certification*
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Job: Management Consulting