Acumen Solutions, Inc. Quality Assurance/Automated Testing Resource in Cleveland, Ohio
Acumen Solutions is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Transformation, helping organizations realize dramatic improvements in productivity and profitability through innovations in business and technology. Industry and government leaders including American Express, Comcast, McKesson, and the US Securities and Exchange Commission rely on our global consultants to deliver cloud solutions that yield exceptional results. We apply this same focus on results to our unparalleled social responsibility program, generating sustainable impact across our local communities.
We currently have an opportunity for a Quality Assurance/Automated Testing Resourcein our Cleveland, OH location
Do you dream about breaking software? We have a cutting edge cloud computing product benefiting K-12 education customers that needs rigorous testing. We want to break it, fix, it, and then automate the regression tests. That is where you come in. We need someone experienced with automated regression testing tools to help us create an automated regression testing suite.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience with and knowledge of various types of testing such as functional, performance, regression, integration, smoke, and user acceptance
- Experience with and knowledge of automated testing processes and tools such as HP Quick Test Pro, Borland Silk Test, or Selenium
- Ability to learn new information quickly
- Ability to follow an agile or iterative software development methodology
- Experience with configuration management best practices regarding versioning, environments, and releases
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and identify root cause analysis
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts and technologies such as Salesforce.com is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field
- Authorized to work for any U.S. employer
- 3+ years’ experience *Benefits *
Acumen Solutions offers the opportunity for growth and advancement, as well as a competitive base salary, annual performance based incentives, medical benefits & 401k.
As a leading management and technology consulting firm, Acumen Solutions offers a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities whether you’re just starting out in your career, looking to advance your career, or seeking a senior leadership position. Acumen Solutions employees are ambitious, committed, passionate problem solvers.
EOE M/F/V/D VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Job Title: Quality Assurance/Automated Testing Resource
Location: Cleveland, OH