PNC Operations Analyst Sr in Cleveland, Ohio
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101009 Operations Analyst Sr
Executes complex transactions/processes utilizing standard procedures. May have specific responsibility for one or multiple specialized products or functional areas.
Processes and/or reconciles complex transactions of varying risk and financial value in accordance with established policies and procedures. Identifies and addresses exceptions and serves as a point of escalation for complex transactions. Partners internally with service partners to route calls, documents or other action items to complete transactions. May interact with external customers to complete transactions.
Ensures the appropriate materials, documentation and capacity are available to complete transactions. Confirms equipment is operational, if applicable.
Provides consultation and advice to internal and external customers. Reviews existing processes, recommends improvements and may assist with implementation. Participates in and may serves as a subject matter resource for process improvement projects. May assist in training and onboarding of new hires.
Reviews transactions and related documents and verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy and conformance to established service levels and applicable policies and procedures. May review reports to identify exceptions, monitor quality and ensure compliance. May participate in risk mitigation activities.
OH - Cleveland
Operations Analyst Sr
Line of Business:
Asset Management Group
OH005 - Cleveland Ops Ctr-North,West,S
Total Hours Per Week:
M-F 8 am to 5 pm
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
OH - Cleveland
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Products and Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Standard Operating Procedures - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
Process Management - Working Experience
- Knowledge of business process improvement tools and techniques and ability to understand, monitor, update, or enhance existing business or work processes.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Problem Management Process - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Operational Functions - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
The Trust Securities area is responsible for safekeeping and monitoring physical assets held in trust accounts ensuring that each asset is correctly reflected on the AMTrust mainframe recordkeeping system and that all income is collected and deposited to the accounts in a timely manner.
As an Operations Analyst Sr., you will be responsible for controlling and monitoring asset deposits and withdrawals to/from trust customer accounts. Process transactions related to loans on trust accounts including working with a third party vendor on loan set-ups, modifications, and loan payments. Coordinate the sales and purchases for non-depository assets with financial institutions. Process the collection and payment of income including dividends, interest and redemption proceeds for assets held in trust accounts. Reconcile Demand Deposit Accounts and House Advancement accounts, perform maintenance including re-registration, address and coding changes, vote proxies on behalf of customers for assets held in trust accounts. You will be involved in writing and updating desk procedures as well as assist with training of new employees. Employee will be working with a team in a collaborative environment to address issues and find resolutions to processing problems.