Accenture Mobility Solution Architect Mgr in Cleveland, Ohio
Title: Mobility Solution Architect Mgr Location: USA-Midwest Other Locations: USA-West, USA-Northeast, USA-Southeast, USA-Southwest Job Number: 00455284
Accenture Digital offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, web, mobility and analytics to help your business unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value. Digital is fundamentally changing the way businesses and governments operate—from how they interact with customers, citizens and suppliers, to how they manage their employees.
Solution Architecture professionals translate client requirements into solutions that will create value for Accenture and our clients.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Responsible for creation and integration of Digital solutions for clients
• Translates complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs
• Assess Digital market technology choices to determine fit, including software, hardware, etc.
• Owns the overall solution blueprint and roadmap
• Accountable for the technical integrity of the solutions, cost effectiveness and supportability that meets client requirements and industry best practices
• Works as part of an integrated sales team. Participates in orals and other client meetings to explain the solution approach
• Clear and concise articulation, presentation, and documentation of technical opportunities, constraints, recommendations, and action items to both internal and external audiences
YOUR ROLE: Mobility Solution Architect Manager
• Leads solution efforts to architect, Enterprise and Consumer Mobility Solutions for vertical and Horizontal Industry clients.
• Creates solutions typically involving Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management, (MAM), Mobile Application Store (MAS), and Mobile App Development Platforms (MADP).
• Participate in Mobility forums, professional associations, round table discussions, and user groups
• Learn and obtain expertise with Accenture Delivery Methods and Mobility Offerings
Candidates must have advanced levels of technical knowledge combined with sound business vision and project management skills. Analyzes requirements and converts them to plans with defined scope, schedule and cost. Able to work with SMEs across the globe and enjoys delivering end-to-end solutions to Clients that adds value.
Minimum of 6 years of mobile technologies and package software implementation experience
Minimum 6 years of experience working on projects in the Digital space (defined above in role description).
Minimum of 4 years of experience throughout the mobile lifecycle: application development (e.g. application structure; device and operating system APIs; debugging; performance; security), deployment
Minimum 5 years of experience with building Native application on iOS and Android platforms
Minimum 2 years of experience with building Hybrid / Mobile Web applications.
Minimum 1 year Agile delivery experience
Estimating experience for software projects
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
Ability to build and refine internal and external mobile architectures and frameworks
Experience with multi-tier architecture, design, and development of mobile applications
Experience with non-functional attributes of enterprise solutions (e.g. security, load balancing, and performance)
SDLC experience (gathering requirements, testing, training)
Experience in working with Native Vs Hybrid Vs Mobile Web Architecture
Experience with MEAP platforms such as Kony, IBM Worklight, Appcelerator, SAP Mobile Platform
Conversant in emerging technologies including devices, carrier services, management solutions, application development methodologies, and the associated vendors and products.
Industry skills in at least one industry
Worked with various kinds of estimating tools and masters the art of estimation
Worked with multiple Clients, spread across geographies, collecting and interpreting requirements
Possesses exceptional problem-solving and written/verbal communication skills.
A desire to learn and grow oneself professionally, ranging from learning new technologies to experiencing new situations.
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Professional Skill Requirements:
Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
Strong contract negotiation and drafting skills
Good communication (written and oral)
Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Job: Solution Architecture