PNC Digital Product Manager III in Cleveland, Ohio
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101768 Digital Product Mgr III
Drives business, financial, and customer experience results for multi-faceted, complex digital experiences through the selection, design, development, and promotion of new and existing experiences. May coach Product Managers and Associates and serves as an escalation point.
Monitors the marketplace to assess digital experience trends and results in order to recommend new or enhancements to existing experiences. Prioritizes and decisions recommendations. Develops business case, business plan and roll-out of experiences.
Develops and designs the features of new or existing digital experiences to take advantage of an identified market need or opportunity. Manages the development, production, roll-out or promotion of experiences.
Partners with key stakeholders including sales, marketing and other internal service partners as well as external stakeholders to ensure all digital experiences meet their strategic goals. Develops product-specific marketing initiatives. May participate in client facing activities. As part of the first line of defense, supports risk management, compliance, and audit needs.
Drives business, financial, and customer experience results of new and existing products and recommends modifications in experiences and/or marketing to improve results. May coordinate and/or coach Product Managers and Associates.
PA - Pittsburgh
Digital Product Manager III
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Digital
PA374 - Two PNC Plaza
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
OH - Cleveland
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry relevant experience is typically 8+ years. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Business Acumen - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Subject Matter Expertise
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Project Management - Extensive Experience
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Innovation - Working Experience
- Develops new ideas and initiatives that improve the performance of the organization.
Data Gathering and Reporting - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools, techniques and processes for gathering and reporting data in a particular department or division of a company.
Marketing Strategy and Positioning - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use business models to develop and implement marketing strategies, objectives, and tactics as well as establishing a communications plan.
Competitive Environment - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize the processes, tools and techniques for gathering, analyzing, and communicating information about the competitive environment.
Product Development Life Cycle - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to develop products and bring them into the marketplace.
KNOWLEDGE OF PRODUCT LINE - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of methodologies, tools and techniques for specific products; ability to develop product line processes and strategies.
Solutions Development - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of and the ability to assess customer needs and provide solutions for them.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Digital Product Manager III within PNC's Digital Wealth and Investing organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA.