TRC Companies Bridge Design Engineer - Project Manager - OH in Cleveland, Ohio
TRC is looking for a Bridge Design Engineer/Project Manager in their Cleveland, OH or Columbus, OH office to grow our Bridge and Transportation practice. The successful candidate will perform a wide range of design tasks from basic to complex as well as assist on other tasks such as; design of bridge components and other transportation related structures, report preparation, and site inspection. Oversee day-to-day technical operations of medium size projects or portion of complex projects. Prepare quantity take-off for construction cost estimates. Supervise, mentor and train junior engineers/staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages medium size projects of significant complexity.
- Manages and directs project staff in performance of their duties
- Designs projects of medium to high complexity
- Performs independent bridge design check and/or reviews of projects
- Prepares special provisions and estimates
- Prepares technical proposals, reports, letters, and person hour estimates.
- Makes presentations, discusses findings, and attends meetings with the client.
- Provides technical expertise and quality control. Assists in establishing design criteria and resolves design problems.
- Performs bridge related research analysis and writes reports.
- Conducts bridge field inspections.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as necessary.
- 20 years of experience as a Bridge/Structural Engineer with Level 2 design status
- Experience working on ODOT and County projects
- Experience in managing teams/staff
- Registered PE in Ohio
- Bridge Inspection experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Cleveland, OH - CLE